// Twitter Cards // Prexisting Head The Biologist Is In: Science Outreach

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Science Outreach

Though I haven't been writing much here lately, I have been active with another modern form of science outreach. You can follow my Twitter feed @thebiologistisn for links of interest, observations, and other short-form expressions that don't really fit here on my blog.

The topics covered will be pretty much the same as here. Though you will probably get more of a hint about my political stances, as Twitter's soundbite format is so fitting to politics.

I have connected the blog with my Twitter feed, so new posts here will be automatically linked there. This will make it easy to keep track of when I post. It will also make it easy for you to ask me questions about the topics I discuss, unlike here.

Have a wonderful holidays. I'll be back to [more or less] regular updates before long.

No comments:

Post a Comment